What Is Reiki?Reiki means Universal life-force. It is a Japanese technique for relaxation that also promotes healing. It is done through touch. A warm and soothing energy flows from the hands and into the client, promoting relaxation and releasing tension.
It's important to remember that whatever is troubling us, we didn't get this way overnight and we won't recover overnight either. Healing takes commitment and it takes time...One moment at a time.
The benefits of a Reiki Session may be:
- Pain relief
- Improve focus and clarity
- Produce relaxation
- Enhance physical and emotional well-being
- Accelerate the body's natural healing process
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Enhance the immune system
- Compliments any medical or recovery treatment offered by doctors
- Speeds up the recovery from chemotherapy treatments
- Beneficial in palliative care